Eric Person is always excited to hire serious, hardworking crew members who are looking to do great work for a competitive wage. We service the greater Hartford and Columbia, CT area. If you would like to join a passionate, fast growing company and you meet our requirements, please fill out the form and/or call, or text Eric directly at 860-798-5672.
Reports to: Crew Leader
Primary Function: Works as a team member of a tree care crew with the primary functioning as a climber as well as assisting crew leaders in the performance of any services.
- Performs all required ground, climbing, and aerial lift duties in support of specific job assignments, as directed by crew leader or designated supervisor.
- Participates in all job site safety briefings
- Utilizes all appropriate personal protective equipment
- Understands and demonstrates proficiency in all aspects of the ground person position
- Learns to identify the basic trees and shrubs common to the service area
- Develops a basic understanding of tree growth
- Demonstrates sound tree risk assessment skills
- Demonstrates equipment inspection skills
- Demonstrates proper application of approved knots
- Demonstrates and practices proper climbing techniques and procedures
- Demonstrates and practices proper pruning skills
- Demonstrates and practices proper rigging techniques
- Assists with driving, backing, dumping, and parking duties
- Learns and understands the procedures and techniques needed to assist in performing plant health care services, such as pesticide and fertilizer applications
- Learns and understands the dangers associated with electrical hazards
© 2015 EricsTreeServiceLLC.com. All Rights Reserved.